The purpose of blush is to add color and depth to your face, enhancing your natural beauty, making your eyes sparkle, and making your skin glow. But what good is blush if you don’t understand it?
Emani’s Sculpting Pressed Blush is everything you’ve ever wanted in a blush and more!
Our all-natural, mineral-based formula will give your cheeks just the right amount of color to achieve a natural-looking, radiant glow. Going on light and lasting all day, our pressed blush works with all skin tones and protects all skin types!
Sounds great, doesn’t it? And the benefits don’t end there! Our sculpting blush:
- Can be used to enhance the definition of your cheekbones and facial contours
- May be used as a blush or bronzer
- Can be used in a variety of ways; Multi-functional
- Has eight color options that can be used with every skin tone
- Won’t clog pores or irritate your skin
- Protects your skin against environmental age-factors
- Blends well to give you a natural, seamless finish
Now the question is … with all these great benefits, how do you use it?
It’s simple really. After you apply your concealer and foundation, grab your blush brush and apply our pressed blush to the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion. When you have applied an appropriate amount of blush for your desired look, work the blush out from your cheeks toward your hairline at a diagonal. Blend until you have achieved a natural look. Finally, you may also want to use Emani pressed blush to highlight, bronze, and or increase the definition of your facial contours
The benefits are obvious and the application is easy, so grab Emani’s Scultping Pressed Blush and enhance your Natural Beauty!