All hand-made in California, no two Mosaics will ever be the same. The different combinations of colors are design to blend, enhance and give high pigment payoff with multidimensional results. The all-natural, mineral formula and rich, beautiful hues allow you to create just the right custom look for your already gorgeous eyes. While enhancing your natural beauty, this gentle makeup goes on light to last all day without irritation. Use each color individually, or sweep your brush over all of the shades for an exciting pop of color. Feeling Inspired (243) is a brown/gold color that adds natural depth to the eyes. Feeling Mischievous (244) is a mauve/cream combination (beautiful with brown and hazel eyes) that makes the eyes pop with rich mauve hues (beautiful with green and blue eyes).
– Multidimensional eye shadow allows you to create a variety of custom looks
– High pigment payoff and multidimensional results
– 100% mineral formula goes in light and lasts all day
– Non-irritating formula , gentle on the eyes
1. Prepare the eyelid with foundation, concealer or eye-base.
2. Mosaic eye colors make a great contour color. After apply your favorite lightest shade from lash to brow, use V17 (eye contour brush), lightly swirl and apply the Mosaic colors in the contour of the eyes.
3. Start at about ¾ in from the eye corner in the contour and blend inward and outward.
4. Line upper and lower lash lines, finish with Emani Soy Mascara in Midnight
5. For a smoky look, with a patting motion (do not swipe across, powder may fall and create a mess) apply your favorite darkest (matte black works well) all over the lower lid or the outer corners blending inward with the V3 brush. Next, use the V17 brush with a medium or light color and blend out the crease area to soften the look. Make sure to blend between each color so there are no harsh lines.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract. ± Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).