– Coverage – medium
– Finish – dewy
– Skin type – normal to dry skin; sensitive skin
– Balances the moisture content of the skin for a healthier complexion
– Minimizes the appearance of pores
– Evens and brightens skin tone
– Provides all-day, natural-looking coverage
– Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1. Do it like a pro: Best of clean and moisturized skin.
2. One full pump of foundation on the back of your hand.
3. Use the V7 Liquid Foundation brush and dab foundations on cheeks, chin and forehead.
4. Blend outwards following your face structure; avoid having too much foundation on or near hairline.
5. V7 Brush allows flawless, contour blending around the nose and eye areas.
6. If you are using your fingers (ring or middle finger is best) with a feather-light touch, blend small circular motion to blend the foundation over your face.
7. To set, use sponge, powder or kabuki brush, dab powder in the same areas and blend out.